A multitasking yogi
The yogic approach to communications is centered, mindful, reflective and measurable. I've been tasked to juggle campaigns that involve Google AdWords, SEO, publicity, internal communication, grass roots activations and in-store ambassadorships.
- Senior Account Manager for Chrysler Communications - developing marketing and communications campaigns to garner publicity, form strategic partnerships and raise awareness. In October 2016, this included securing publicity for the grand opening of Montreux Jazz Cafe Singapore on CNBC and in Straits Times among others.
- Project Manager for 100Kin10 - managing contractors in writing and designing to ensure the smooth execution of communications deliverables. Projects have included the 100Kin10 2015 annual report, partner stories for the blog and various mirco-sites.
- Social Media Manager for Madison Estates - planning and implementing tactics across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and e-newsletter. Developing media relationships on social media has lead to press coverage, such as in NY Daily News.
- Digital Communications Manager for Future First USA - supporting the start-up with content for its CRM, website and social media.
- Publicist for Juan Gamboa - securing publicity to increase profile and clients. Juan has been featured in a Facebook Live videos with Men's Journal and Men's Fitness.
- Social Media Manager or trailer production company, Zealot Inc - re-launching and maintaining their Facebook and Twitter pages.